When you have worked hard your entire life, you want to be able to enjoy the free time and opportunities that retirement gives you to spend with loved ones.
But how will you be able to afford this? Even if you have saved a reasonable amount of money, are you confident that you will be able to manage your money in a way that you will be able to get an income from this for the rest of your life? Who will look after your spouse and provide them with an income after you are gone? Do you want to look forward to a comfortable retirement with a regular income?
With the ARM Retirement Plan you and your spouse can look forward to enjoying your retirement knowing that: just because you are no longer working, it doesn’t mean your standard of living must drop, or that you will have to depend on and feel you’re a burden to your family.
Whether you are retired or not, we provide two types of Retirement Plans:
- Retirement Savings Plan – This is a personal retirement plan to help you save for retirement. It can also be used to support your contributions to your Retirement Savings Account (RSA).
- Retirement Income Plan – This is for people who are about to retire or have already retired and who want to use their retirement savings to buy a fixed regular income for the rest of their life.
The Retirement Plan gives you incredible living benefits:
- The Retirement Savings Plan can be converted to a Retirement Income Plan when you retire. This makes a retirement income for you and your spouse.
- We will pay you regular income on pre-specified dates for the rest of your life.
- In the case something happens to the policy holder before the policy reaches full term, ARM Life will continue to make the contributions for the rest of the term and make it available to the beneficiary at full maturity.
- You pay less tax and get a tax free income.
- Your spouse is protected if something happens to you (Surviving Spouse Benefit).
- You receive an income in the month that you purchase the Retirement Income Plan, without delays or medical examination.
- Choose a fixed amount or an income that increases annually.
The Retirement Plan secures your future. Get started today!