Would you want to sign up now? Fill this form
By choosing the Memorial plan, a befitting burial is secured following the death of a loved one
When the death of a loved one occurs, many are caught unawares. They struggle to provide for a befitting funeral (because they don’t have enough) and subsequently have problems following up on their personal financial plans.
pay for funeral without difficulty
Have you ever thought about the added financial pressure that would arise if something happened to you or your loves ones? Who will pay for the funeral? At ARM Life, the Memorial Plan helps to ensure that you and your loved ones have enough money for a farewell if/when it happens.
- Limited Protection Plan –This plan is for a defined period of time like five years or 10 years.
- Permanent Protection Plan – With this option, protection applies for life. You pay a fixed amount on a regular basis for a fixed term but the benefit continues for the rest of the life of the person for whom the plan is for.
Reduced financial burden
A Memorial Plan gives you peace of mind and one less thing for you and your family to worry about. When the eventuality happens, you are sure the burden of your expenses is reduced; and Life, as we know it, continues without any financial problems.
- Start with as low as N10,000 every year.
- You get a tax free lump sum of all your investments on the demise of the person for whom you have bought the protection.
- In the case something happens to the policy holder before the policy reaches full term, ARM Life will continue to make the contributions for the rest of the term and make it available to the beneficiary at full maturity.
- Enhanced protection provides additional cover for repatriation, remembrance and hearse
- We will pay you an additional amount of 30% of your protected amount in time of need
- You get up to 100% of your total protection for a spouse and parents/parents in-law
Take that bold step; get a Memorial Plan today!
Make the right insurance decision.
Get affordable, innovative policies for your family and business insurance.