Family Welfare Plan
Would you want to sign up now? Fill this form
By choosing the Savings plan, You have the means to pay for the things that you desire
So many children with great talent and ambitions are unable to maximise their potentials the moment their bread winner loses his or her job due to accident or illness, or even passes away. These children are left to fend for themselves and are faced with difficulties early in life.
The ARM Life Family Welfare Plan is designed to mitigate financial burden on your family if you are no longer with them
It comes with four tiers and the difference between them is the lump-sum (sum assured) that you opt for. The four tiers are as follows:
- Bronze – N250,000
- Silver – N500,000
- Gold – N1m
- Platinum – N2m
- We will pay a tax-free lump sum if something happens to you during the contract (policy) period.
- You can also lower your tax because your payment (premium) for the Plan is tax deductible (you get a tax credit for this.)
How it works
- You pay one-off upfront (i.e. single payment) for your Plan. A single premium is payable at policy inception.
- The policy contract and your life cover is for a period of one year. You can however renew your policy in the subsequent years.
- The minimum age at entry is 18 years and the maximum age at entry is 64 years.
Make the right insurance decision.
Get affordable, innovative policies for your family and business insurance.